Welcome to Empire Specialty Pharmacy, where every patient is a top priority. Learn more about Empire Specialty Pharmacy here and join the movement towards a healthier, happier you.
Empire Specialty Pharmacy is an independently owned pharmacy. Located in West New York just outside of Midtown Manhattan, Empire Specialty Pharmacy is your one stop shop for specialty medications, compounding, and injectables. The pharmacy services patients in over 40 US states.
Empire Specialty Pharmacy is dedicated to advocating for patients to provide medication management and clinical services in a cost-effective manner as a service that provides care and excellence in every aspect, leading to healthier patients.
The Empire Pharmacy team of experts plays an integral role in providing patients the tools to maintain excellent health and prevent any disease progression. Empire Specialty Pharmacy is committed first and foremost to its patients with the best medication therapy outcomes possible as the goal in every patient’s medication treatment cycle.
At Empire Specialty Pharmacy, patients are provided disease-specific management programs that help them remember to take their medications and maintain excellent health.
The Empire Specialty Pharmacy team includes: a personal patient care advocate, a billing specialist, and a registered pharmacist. Empire Specialty Pharmacy offers a combination of excellent customer service, unparalled dedication, and industry experience, which combined, offers each patient the highest level of care.
Code of Ethics
- Staff members respect the special relationship between the patient and the pharmacist.
- The pharmacy team promotes the well being of every patient in a caring, compassionate, and confidential manner.
- The staff respect the autonomy and dignity of each patient.
- Team members act with honesty and integrity in all professional relationships.
- Empire Specialty Pharmacy maintains the highest standards in professional competency.
- The staff respect the values and abilities of colleagues and other health professionals.
- The organization serves individual, community, and societal needs.
- The pharmacy seeks justice in the distribution of health resources.